- Court Facility Improvement Project
- Emergency Services
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Grants Management
- Healthy Franklin County
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Penn State Cooperative Extension
- Reentry Coalition
- Register & Recorder
- Voter and Election Information
February 16, 2017
RFP for Mental Health Co-responder
The County of Franklin, PA is requesting proposals from agencies capable of providing a mental health professional to co-respond with local law enforcement by meeting the guidelines set forth in this application. A selection panel will determine the successful fund recipient, based on the quality of the proposal as determined by the section scoring, and the ability of the agency to meet the needs of the project. Proposals will be reviewed by a panel of County staff, CIT members, and police officers. The award will be announced March 10, 2017, and funding is anticipated to begin on March 23, 2017.
Specific responsibilities of the agency selected will include:
· Employing a mental health (MH) professional that is able to work evening hours from one of 3 police stations in southern Franklin County.
· Responsibly manage funds received for the co-responder program from County and other grant sources.
· Provide staff to act as the Co-Responder, described in Attachment A, and oversee personnel management for the position.
· Coordinate training, travel reimbursement, and supply provision for the Co-Responder
Funds are provided on a reimbursable basis. Applicants must certify that they are able to manage the program funds on a reimbursement basis with no lapse in program activities. Payment of expenses will be made within 45 days of submission of a complete invoice. The County reserves the right to withhold payments for costs determined not eligible for reimbursement under these guidelines.
Funds must be expended between March 23, 2017 and December 31, 2018; funding is contingent upon program outcomes and funding availability. Quarterly reports detailing the expenditure of funds, and the resultant outcomes as outlined in Section IV of the Project Narrative, will be due no later than 15 days after each quarter ends.
To apply, please submit one (1) electronic copy of the completed application by 4:30 p.m., Friday March 3, 2017, to Ms. Shalom Black, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please scan all documents into one PDF file instead of sending multiple attachments.
Return to list.