What Happens Next?
Your Supports Coordinator will:
- Talk with you about what kinds of supports and services would be helpful to you.
- Offer you an opportunity to complete an application for the Medicaid Home and Community Based Waiver Program.
- Create an Individual Support Plan (ISP)
If sufficient funding and capacity for services is available, your Supports Coordinator will:
- Enroll you in services which will require completing additional applications.
- Help you develop your individual plan.
- Help you talk with individuals or agencies in the community that could support you.
- Coordinate and monitor supports and services.
If sufficient funding and capacity for services is not available, your Supports Coordinator will:
- Offer you the opportunity to complete a Prioritization of Urgency of Need for Services (PUNS) form and place you on the waiting list.
- Help to identify other types of community supports and services that would help you while you are waiting.