BALM (Be A Loving Mirror) is a program utilizing evidence-based strategies to train family members and other loved ones to do brief interventions with individuals struggling with substance use disorder. This BALM program takes 12 principles/lessons and teaches them over 7 weekly classes.
This is part of a larger, year-long course families can then choose to enroll in. This course is offered free of charge to family members, loved ones, and professionals working with individuals with substance use disorder. This program is funded by Franklin/Fulton Drug & Alcohol.
FREE online(Zoom) course for Franklin/Fulton County residents, funded by Franklin/Fulton Drug and Alcohol. The course will start Monday November 30, and be held every Monday 6-8:30 for the 7 weeks.
To enroll, call Stacey Karchner, BALM Family Recovery Life Coach (814)360-7590.
BALM® Be A Loving Mirror Family Recovery Online 7 Week Course For Families Affected By Another's Substance Use Disorder/Addiction
Do you feel alone?
Are you exhausted?
Are you full of fear?
Is your life chaotic?
Do you feel the need to control and fix?
Are you obsessed with what your loved one is doing 24/7?
Do you find yourself blaming, shaming, yelling, begging and judging?
BALM® Will Show You How To:
• Regain your inner peace & calm
• Start enjoying your life regardless of loved one’s choices
• Stop trying to fix someone else's life
• Contribute to their recovery rather than to their addiction
• Drop the anger & judgment you've been holding onto
• Set and stick to boundaries and use leverage effectively
• Stop obsessing about your loved ones use disorder
• Let go of results and outcomes
• Respond rather than react
• Find your voice and the right words to communicate lovingly, without blame, anger or judgment
• Learn the Be A Loving Mirror Secrets for a sane & joyful life
YOU CAN BE YOUR LOVED ONE’S BEST CHANCE AT RECOVERY!