Online Marriage License Applications (must be 18 years of age or older)
The Clerk of Courts Office is open to the public for marriage licenses, however, due to COVID - 19 social distancing practices, please call 717-261-3805 to schedule an appointment.
An online application MUST be filled out prior to your appointment.
At least ONE (1) APPLICANT is required to be a Franklin County, PA resident.
Below are instructions and a link to fill out your Franklin County, PA marriage license application online. Please read ALL the instructions before filling out the application.
- Please arrive no later than 4:00pm Monday-Friday to the following address:
- Please DO NOT use capital letters when filling out your application.
- Things to remember to bring with you:
- ID (License, Birth Certificate, or Passport)
- Proof of SS# (Card or Tax Form)
- Your Marriage License Application Number
- $55.00 filing fee (no personal checks)
- Payment: Cash or Credit Card (Subject to 2.2% Service Charge or a minimum of $1)
- Most Recent Divorce Decree or Death Certificate if applicable
- Proof of reverting back to prior name
Call our office at 717-261-3805 between the hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday with any questions.
Click here to fill out an online marriage license.