INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETION OF FORM
1. All information shall be typed or printed in black or blue ink ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SIGNED AND NOTARIZED.
2. The application shall be signed by the executive officer or secretary of the association. Mail the notarized, signed application upon completion to:
Franklin County Treasurer
Franklin County Courthouse
157 Lincoln Way East
Chambersburg, PA 17201
Make checks payable to David Secor, Treasurer
3. Associations which conduct bingo during one period each year for not more than three consecutive days shall pay a $15.00 annual licensing fee. Recognized senior citizens' groups who conduct bingo for their members only shall pay a fee of $50.00 per year. The license fee for all other non-profit associations, including agricultural associations and county fairs is $100.00 per year.
4. All first time applicants for the Regular $100.00, Regular $50.00 Senior Citizen, and $15.00 Limited License must provide the following documentation:
• Charter or Articles of Incorporation proving non-profit status and two (2) year eligibility
• A copy of a lease if you are renting the game site
• A copy of a lease if you are renting the equipment from another non-profit that has a valid Bingo License
5. The association must have existed on conducted business in the furtherance of its written Constitution, Charter, Articles of Incorporation or express purposes for two (2) years prior to applying for a license.
EXCEPTION: An association whose membership consists exclusively of elderly residents of a senior citizen housing project may apply for a license immediately after it is organized.