Send an Inmate Money

All inmates have an Inmate Cash Account, which is opened at commitment. Deposits to the inmates account can be made a number of ways.  


A kiosk machine is in the main lobby of the Jail.  You may deposit funds directly to the inmate's commissary account using credit card or cash. The Jail assumes no responsibility for cash sent through the mail. All cash received through the mail will be returned to sender. 


Money earned while on the Work Release program is deposited into an escrow account.  The inmate may request a specified amount to have transferred into their cash account to spend for commissary, make phone calls, etc.

Access Corrections

Access Corrections allows individuals to deposit money into an inmates account with a credit card, debit card, or cash.  

You may place cash or credit card deposits to an inmate’s account through a kiosk located in the Franklin County Jail lobby.

You may also place a deposit to an individuals account from your home by computer or by phone.

Phone (866) 345-1884