A Brief Description of Employee Benefits
We are pleased to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package. Below is a summary of our current benefits.
Benefit offerings are reviewed regularly in an effort to harmonize all practices and programs. Modifications and/or changes to County benefits are subject to change at any time and will be promptly communicated to employees.
Health and Welfare Benefits
Group Health Plan
Medical Benefit (PPO/QHDHP) w/ Health Savings Account – Highmark, BCBS
Click the link to view in-network negotiated payment rates & historical out-of-network charges for covered items and services: mrfdata.hmhs.com
- Flexible Spending Account Plan (FSA) - for those not participating in Medical Benefit Coverage
- Dependent Care Spending Account (DCA)
- Dental/Orthodontia Benefit (PPO) - United Concordia
- Vision Benefit – Highmark, BCBS
- Basic Term Life Insurance
Voluntary Insurance (Mutual of Omaha and Transamerica)
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance – Coverage available to employee, spouse, and children
- Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Cancer Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
Benefits for Every Day
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Employee Self Service (ESS)
Benefits for Tomorrow
- Paid Time Off (Full Time Employees)
- 11 Paid Holidays (Full Time Employees)
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan – Voya Financial
- County Pension – 9% of wages are deducted from your paycheck for your County Pension. Employees are vested after 5 years of service with the County.
- Employer Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Preventative Care Time Off (PCTO)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
*Benefit plan as of 1/1/2022
It is recommended that you review your options in detail when selecting your desired coverage plan.