A Brief Description of Employee Benefits
We are pleased to offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package. Below is a summary of our current benefits.
Benefit offerings are reviewed regularly in an effort to harmonize all practices and programs. Modifications and/or changes to County benefits are subject to change at any time and will be promptly communicated to employees.
Health and Welfare Benefits
Group Health Plan
• Medical Benefit (PPO/HDHP) Health Spending Account under Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental Benefit (PPO) under Delta Dental
• Vision Benefit under Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Basic Term Life and Personal Accident Insurance
• Supplemental Life and Accident Insurance
• Spousal Life Insurance
• Personal Accident Insurance
• Short Term Disability
• Dependent Child(ren) Life Insurance
• Legal Shield-Legal and Identity Theft Insurance Coverage
Benefits for Every Day
• Payroll Direct Deposit
• Employee Self Service
Benefits for Today
• Flexible Spending Account Plan (FSA for Dependent Day Care and Health Care for those not participating in Medical Benefit Coverage)
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
Benefits for Tomorrow
• Paid Time Off (Full Time Employees)
• 11 Paid Holidays (Full Time Full Time Employees)
• 457 deferred-compensation Retirement Plan - Nationwide Retirement Solutions
• County Pension-9% of wages is deducted from your paycheck for your County Pension. Employees are vested after 5 years of service with the County.
• Employer Assistance Program (EAP)
• Tuition Reimbursement
*Benefit plan as of 1/1/2019
It is recommended that you review your options in detail when selecting your desired coverage plan.