The health and welfare of county residents, businesses, employees, and visitors is Franklin County's primary concern. Because of this, we are working together with federal, state and local healthcare experts and emergency service providers to minimize the potential impact of COVID-19 within our communities.
FRANKLIN COUNTY COVID-19 Impact & Response - 6/4/2020 at 10:00 a.m.
FRANKLIN COUNTY UPDATE ON COVID-19, as of 3/17/2020 at 9:30 a.m.
FOR UP-TO-DATE, ACCURATE INFORMATION, please visit:
Find a list of local resources at Healthy Franklin County.
4.24.2020 County Property Tax Deadline Extended
Franklin County is reminding residents to follow recommendations from the PADOH and local healthcare providers:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (say the Pledge of Allegiance twice or sing “Happy Birthday” twice).
- Use an alcohol- based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover any coughs or sneezes with your elbow, not your hands.
- Clean surfaces frequently, such as countertops, light switches, cell phones and other frequently touched areas.
- Stay home if you are sick.